Allini Water Filters creates custom whole house water filtration systems in Palm Beach County, Florida that filters water right where it enters your home. Allini Water Filters house water filters in Palm Beach County, Florida are different from other whole house water filtration systems because our systems use environmentally friendly materials, don’t require replacement filters, and naturally make your water more alkaline, resulting in better and safer water you can taste and see. Allini Water Filters takes the time to understand the specific water quality issues relevant to your home. Different areas of Florida have different water quality issues, whether it’s chemical contamination, higher chlorine levels, sediment buildup, or other unique challenges. Allini Water Filters takes the time to understand your needs and custom-builds a water filter designed specifically to address your water challenges. This means we only use the materials and labor absolutely needed to get the job done. A Palm Beach County, Florida whole house water filtration system filters water as it enters your home. You’ll never again have to worry about replacing filter cartridges, buying water, or fumbling with water pitchers.
What Makes Allini Water Filters’ Whole Home Water Filtration System in Palm Beach County, Florida Different?
Allini Water Filters are different. Our whole home water filtration system in Palm Beach County, Florida are unique for many reasons. They include:
- Custom-Built Whole Home Water Filtration Systems. Our house water filters are different because they are custom-built to address the water quality issues specific to your home. By custom-building your house water filter in Palm Beach County, Florida, Allini Water Filters can save you money in materials and installation. Some whole home water filtration systems require multiple tanks and filters. Our custom-built whole home water filtration systems in Palm Beach County, Florida are simple, use organic materials, and are designed to clean the water that enters your home, as it enters.
- No Replacement Filters. Become more environmentally friendly and throw away throwing away replaceable filters. Reduce your waste and carbon footprint by choosing house water filters in Palm Beach County, Florida from Allini Water Filters.
- Chemical-Free. Our filters don’t use chlorine to purify your water, in fact, our water filters remove 99% of the chlorine in your home’s water. Our water filters use nine organic and bio-ceramic materials. And our patented system uses a magnetic system to separate the sediment from your water, resulting in cleaner water whose quality you can taste and see and even feel.
- Raised Alkalinity. Our home water filtration system in Palm Beach County, Florida naturally raises the alkalinity of your home’s water. This results in more hydrating water for you and your family.
These are just some of the benefits that a home water filter with Allini Water Filters in Palm Beach County, Florida can provide. Contact us today for an evaluation of your home’s water quality and an estimate of the kind of water filter that will best serve your needs. Allini Water Filters has the whole home water filtration system in Palm Beach County, Florida that can best serve your needs.
Common Water Quality Issues in Palm Beach County, Florida
Different neighborhoods and areas of Florida face different water contamination and water quality issues. According to the Florida Department of Health, 80% of Florida residents get their water from ground water wells which are regularly tested for contamination. Most water in Florida is regularly tested to ensure it conforms to Federal Safe Drinking Water Act standards. Unfortunately, sometimes water can still end up contaminated with bacteria, pesticides, gasoline, and other toxic wastes. And while the Safe Drinking Water Act’s standards set minimum standards for what is safe, these minimum standards may still leave room for the risk of exposure to chemicals and bacteria. While the vast majority of Florida residents get their drinking water from ground wells, 20% of residents get their drinking water from private wells which may not be regularly tested, and which can contain even more serious contaminants. What kind of contaminants might be present in Florida drinking water? The Florida department of health notes several contaminants. These include:
- Nitrate exposure is particularly dangerous for babies. When infants are exposed to nitrates, their oxygen levels can drop dangerously low. Adults exposed to nitrates can be at greater risk of developing cancer.
- While Florida Department of Health and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act limits how much bacteria can be present in the water, sometimes these levels can spike, increasing the risk of illness. Having a whole house water filtration system in Palm Beach County, Florida can filter out these pathogens before they have a chance to hurt your family.
- Lead can pose a particular risk to children and infants. Lead contamination can affect a child’s nervous system, brain, and kidneys. A house water filter in Palm Beach, Florida can filter out lead.
- Allini Water Filters construct Palm Beach, Florida house water filters that can remove 99% of the chlorine from your water, resulting in pure clean water that’s good for you and your family. Too much chlorine can result in chlorine poisoning.
- Other chemicals. Chemicals from industry, pesticides from farming, and other chemicals can end up in your water. These chemicals can increase your risk of cancer, your family’s health, and wellbeing.
Allini Water Filters is a Palm Beach County, Florida specialist in whole house water filtration systems. Our custom-built water filters can address the unique water challenges present in your home. We take the time to understand your water quality liabilities and risks and design a custom-made water filter to meet those needs. The result is a quality water filter that filters water before it enters your house. Contact Allini Water Filters today. We can test your water, and design a tailor-made solution to help your family enjoy quality water you can see, taste, and feel.